Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VP Calais Manual?

ChaoticVP

Hells Coming Praise Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais
The clubsport kit is the same as VP SS and VP Calais International, so look for parts from either/both of them, and you should find what you need. Its expensive finding the spotties tho, and some people think the kit is worth $1000 (i payed about $200 for mine :p)

OK i did some looking around i i really really really like the calais international body kit it looks nice and even looking at your car i think its the best looking kit around are they easy to find or am i gonna have to dig for one and really go the hard yards to get one

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Should be easy enough, maybe even look at buying a rear ended SS from the auctions, and selling of the driveline/interior for a profit. And keeping the kit for your car ;)

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
i think they were some vn calais factory manual i may be wrong though

Yes you are right,remember a mate that inlaws had a red VN Calais V8 5spd.

Jess_Baby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais
convert it to Manual.
Manuals are hot

vn calais manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais, vs clubsport #137
myne is a factory manual vn calais no hsv enhancing.

i havnt seen HEAPS of them around, but they sure are around.

winnieG

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VP Calais Manual
Hey Mate..

i recently acquired a VP Calais from someone in the family $1000 and it has 150,000 k's on it and it has a buggered diff (which is the first thing on my list to be done to it) but it also has been lowered and has a sports exhaust (do not ask for specs because i have no idea but i will be replacing everything) OK to the point i noticed and i have been doing quite a bit of research on this and i have not been able to find too many manual VP Calais it was just something i noticed after going through many forums of people's V P's and realized that nearly everyone has an automatic mine is automatic and i was just seeing if anyone had a manual as i am quite interested to see some

Hey Mate...From what I can understand the VP calais is very rare in a manual...I actually own one myself...5 sp. Ex show car