Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vp Clubsport #217

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
i cant see a hsv tag in the engine bay, but it is a bit blurry. very weird centre console thats for sure. dunno what model that would be.

HGHOON

vp clubsport #217
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP CLUBSPORT #217
sorry fellas but your wrong... it is genuine clubsport, the velour console was an option and yes they only had front electric windows. they where based off the ss commodore, the hsv plate is behind the brake booster and also checked with hsv before i bought it , its all genuine!!! check the hsv website they tell you wat they came out with standard and options and ****

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
But if you look at the tacho cluster, you can see the HSV symbol on it. Unless the previous owner just "customised" an original clubby. In that case, i'd say it's either a fake, or someone wrecked an original clubby by changing parts in it.

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
But if you look at the tacho cluster, you can see the HSV symbol on it. Unless the previous owner just "customised" an original clubby. In that case, i'd say it's either a fake, or someone wrecked an original clubby by changing parts in it.
My car has a HSV symbol on the dash cluster...I can see the HSV build plate too. Besides hes already rang HSV by the soulds of it and got it confirmed. I have velour centre console just like that, not many people opted for that from what ive seen. Hope she cleans up nicely mate.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Can you post the VIN number please?
Its nothing like the VP clubby i nearly bought which was 99% original, only thing that wasnt original was diff and engine work in the one i was gonna buy

HGHOON

vp clubsport #217
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP CLUBSPORT #217
hey fellas i have know idea why you doubt me i wouldn't have bought it, let alone even fix it if it was a fake vin is 6h8vpk19unl581640, punch it into hvs website comes back as clubby, imperial blue , blue trim, and gay 16inch family wheels

cheers mack seems like your the only one on my side!

fitted the second hand panels yesterday just waitin on the father outlaw to come round and pull the front then just cut the rad support and weld in the front cut i got

DSC00456.jpg

DSC00458.jpg

HGHOON

vp clubsport #217
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP CLUBSPORT #217
ahha just checked the website again on my vin says the suede console as option!

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
What is the HSV Website for checking Vins? Link me please.

Looks like a good project for you, restore her to her former glory. GL!

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
Vacationers didnt come out with 5 litres either or stage 3 cluster theres a whole different loom and gearbox setup involved with those things so if it were a fake which it obviously isnt some1's stupid enuff to spend the dollars on a vp when it wouldda been cheaper to get a VT 5 litre for the money it wouldda cost on a dirty VP nah ya done well boon and mack stick it to 'em their called books fellas ya read them

what the hell has books got to do with this? we had enough reason to believe that the car may not have been a clubby, so we expressed our opinions. im sure the owner would have liked to have known if he bought a fake. most normal people would. they wouldnt get so damn hostile at people that are trying to help out.