Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vp plus6 turbo?

Lappy87

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss factory l67
I recently got a vp hsv plus6 just wondering what the best turbo package for minimal money? Thanks

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Where are you supposed to mount the cooler on one of those kits? Or is it a matter of losing AC and second thermo?

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
Where are you supposed to mount the cooler on one of those kits? Or is it a matter of losing AC and second thermo?
No AC thermo fan on VS V6 and then fit a VS 2-speed fan. Ask for intercooler specs, measure to see if it will fit.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
No AC thermo fan on VS V6 and then fit a VS 2-speed fan. Ask for intercooler specs, measure to see if it will fit.
I was more thinking how I'd go about fitting that big cooler behind the bar. I'd need to lose the front thermo. I didn't know about VS2 having 2 speed fan. That's good to know.

Comcal76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP v6
I recently got a vp hsv plus6 just wondering what the best turbo package for minimal money? Thanks

You should be able to find a complete used kit for the price of those manifolds, have a look on gumtree or Facebook.

Comcal76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP v6

Looking at the size of it it looks like a 600x300x76.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14

You mount the intercooler in front of all of that, just behind the bumper. That's why it has all those unnecessary looking bends to get around the radiator support.