Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vp wiring diagram

Matt_vp

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy lumina v6 A4
does it do the same thing when u arc between the 2 terminals on the dionostic link,

mine just went away really amonst replacing heaps of parts, i would start with relays, dfi module, coilpacks, fuel pump.
also have a look at the wiring in the dfi plug and in to the ecu.
good luck mate and i feel for u it sucks
Matt

m62vpute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP MANUAL S/C 3.8 UTE
Yeah when i link across the diagonstic plug for the fuel pump it will eventually fire after about 25 to 30 seconds of cranking, the dash/warning lights will flick on and as soon as that happens it fires straight away

the things i have replaced so far is the computer, memcal, relays, anti theft module and switch and ignition barrel. checked all fuses and none were blown

I think i might rip out the wiring loom and put a vr 1 in as i have all the parts to convert it

most frustrating problem i have had so far.

DVOLVO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS UTE / 5 Litre Volvo /Trusty Swift
Mate just a guess but my mates VR had the same problem after 10 times at the auto electrician all it was is the water sensor was faulty.. Not sure what its called but you have a sensor that will kill the motor if there is no water and after replacing it not a problem since..
Hope it helps..