Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR ACCLAIM or a better type of VR

kezza_4246

Holden Drifter
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR CALAIS 3.8i V6
dont get an intake chip its a 20c resistor used too flood the engine with more petrol, useless and harmfull. as for 9500 for your car youd be dreaming for that money obviously you sold it too a very rick heroin addict.

1. dont u think its a bit rude to flame someone for no reason?
2. 9500 bucks was actually to the ******** 17 yr old hoon up the road from me that daddy got for him lmao as if i would complain if hes stupid enough to pay that
thats all.............

ohh p.s

i wouldnt get a air intake chip either as 1 i had it an yeh i did feel difference in the power but omg the fuel in turn becomes more expensive. just get a performance chip instead it may cost more but it is worth it.

h0Ld3n`VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
NO CAR ATM.. -.-
how are berlina's slow just coz of 40kilos or so?? then what calais's are slower then berlinas?? rightio it really depends on da condition of the car :) coz u aint talking about cars coming out new from the factory here ur talkin about VRs which are like 14years old

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
^^^ generally speaking though exec is the fastest ( V6 ) followed by berlina, calais and so forth

kezza_4246

Holden Drifter
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR CALAIS 3.8i V6
well i got no idea all i know is my calais now which is standard doesnt do too bad wheras against exec, berlina etc i dont know which is faster or lighter just the fact that calais is fully optioned (lurury some may say) model of the vr class then you have statesman which i have to say is a class too itself. thats just my point of view though, i dont state at all that i know or anything its just my view thats all. who knows i may be way off but it'd be good to hear everyone elses response to there point of view. :thumbsup: