Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR Calais

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
nice your kids are lucky. wish my dad would do that for me if i asked him he would tell me to piss off lol

HGsurf

Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many Comodores in the driveway
HaHa yeah but they still call me an ass :)

Calais went in for a roady today and all it needs is 1 tire to be changed and change the caster bush's (they are done now) so all I need is a 17" tire and we are ready for Sat rego time.

HGsurf

Reaction score
Members Ride
WooHoo the Calais is Registered and in the hands of my daughter :surprise:.
We went for a good drive on Saturday and it is a pearler of a ride..... She is one happy camper.
Tonight the new suspension goes in and i'll throw a few pics on here also fitted the Calais interior in the mrs' VS wagon (still doing the rear seat though) and it has come up awesome.
VRCalais054.jpg

VRCalais057.jpg

VRCalais058.jpg

VRCalais059.jpg

Put a leather conditioner on the interior and it has come up like new.
VRCalais061.jpg

And here's the next project that will be started after Xmas.. 95 series2 Berlina, all electrics work, mechanicals are mint it has 203000km, Lovells SL suspension, adjustable camber kit installed and near new 17" wheels & tires.
VRCalais063.jpg

VRCalais064.jpg

Last edited:

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
top work man! where do you find the room, money and time to do these cars for every one lol? have you built a car for your self yet? or is that what the silver ones for?

HGsurf

Reaction score
Members Ride
I'm a landscaper during the day and of a night time I dabble with cars, when I was young I drove a bucket of puss while all my mates drove clean cars and I'm in a position where I can afford to do these cars up and give them to my kids (gives me a buzz to see them fanging around in good looking cars too)
The front looks good when all the cars are parked out there.
I'm into 4wd's and my daily is a lifted Hilux Surf with a modded 5ltr Holden V8 for motivation.
The Silver Berlina is going to be cleaned up with a two tone paint job, a decent exhaust and a change to Calais interior.
I was going to keep it as a spare car but it looks like a mate of my son has snapped it up, he said he would pay a nice amount if I did all the work I planned too so over Xmas Ill get stuck into it.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
don't wanna do up my commodore do you? lol good job on em mate.

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Omg, I finally found you daddy, Im your long lost son you didnt know about...LOL jks I want a nice car to drive..
Ive always liked the looks of the calais's.. I love there paint scheme :D
Nice cars.. Defiantly would be a proud owner ;D