Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR Custom Interiors?

SlyVR

Fo'sizzle....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Wags
here are a few of mine... hopes it helps...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:)

btw syndosis, if u redo the blue to red then only have red and black that wouldnt look so bad.

all the best:thumbsup:

SlyVR

Fletch_QLD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU II SS
I've played with mine a little - and here are the results. First with woodgrain gear knob, then with leather knob which I fitted after doing the console armrest in leather. The cup holder takes a can or 600ml bottle perfectly - when the lion lid is not in place, or functions as a stash for my cash, with the lion looking over it :) Still contemplating a second cup holder, or mobile phone holder like syndosis has.

Attachments

• Imgp0150.jpg
    Imgp0150.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 819
  • Imgp0151.jpg
    Imgp0151.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 785
  • Imgp0152.jpg
    Imgp0152.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 650

syndosis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 94 Commodore
Howde SlyVR. mmm not sure. Decided the red is looking too kiddish for me at moment. Can't get the paint I used for the blue any more so have some spare panels and consoles coming to try diff colors. Thinking maybe a silver type.
Nice job with the blue though. I do like it but want something to blend a bit better with the black that the interior is becoming so maybe silver/grey mix or something similar like BT1s

thanks BT1 for that color.. Might do like yours but keep a bit more the original black like speed alert and vents in the dash console.

Fletch. I quite like the woodgrain bits you have. Look very classy. Any plans for color job on consoles etc ?
I have a spare panel to work out a cup holder on in next week or so. Will see how I go, will post some pics of more changes later

Thanks guys

stateo 304

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vs serries111 statesman 5.0
heres a pic of my old wagon i did the doors and a bit of painting on the dash later on i did the bit that goes around all the aircon to cluster the car was white so it set it off ive always been a fan of painting the same colour as the cars paint eg white cae white highlites in the car have a look http://img503.imageshack.us/my.php?image=inside3sr.jpg

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
my doors, phase 1. used a **** paint, putty used to smooth it all cracked and chipped, but black and white go well IMO.
working on a better end result now

Last edited:

syndosis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 94 Commodore
Hey.
yeah always liked white on black myself. I was going to do the center console inserts and dash insert in a tan/cream like color. Like a soft suede look.. I have a few of the surrounds coming for around the Tbar so might try it as well..lol might end up having 3 diff color sets to swap and change if I would ever get around it.
TheForgotten : what paint did you use ? did you use a primer ? A guy at a shop yesterday told me i should be using acrylic but so far i have only used enamel and most of the panels etc are pretty scuff resistant. got a primer anyway as can't hurt i spose.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
ive painted my interior in silver but only bits i didnt wanna go over the top ill post pics later. just small spashes of colour make a big difference.

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
how would you go about changing it 1nce its already painted? i dunno wether i like mine or not i think i wanna change it to somethin a bit darker and not so P-platerish like silver or matt black. what you think? Tha blue i used is way darker than the pics for sum reason does look cool in a way with the blue wipers jets button and lights.. yer dunno wether to scrap it or not
DSC01386[2].JPG DSC01394[2].JPG

Last edited:

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
syndosis said:
TheForgotten : what paint did you use ? did you use a primer ?
"Export" brand. yeah I used an etch primer. doesn't matter know, as I'm redoing it all (read: spending countless hours sanding plastics)

Last edited: