Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vr v6 drag car

VRV666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 3.8 exec, big pajero, 5speed vn v6 play car
Its all good fellas, what better way to learn than to have a crack. At least he is having a go, and at the end of it all he can go and have a bloody fun time completely legally without putting anyone else at risk on a drag strip then put the car on a trailor and take it home running or not without needing to stress about it!

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Its all good fellas, what better way to learn than to have a crack. At least he is having a go, and at the end of it all he can go and have a bloody fun time completely legally without putting anyone else at risk on a drag strip then put the car on a trailor and take it home running or not without needing to stress about it!

+1, Couldnt agree more. Its a track car, who gives a #### what the paint is. I should post photos of my paddock bomb for everyone to laugh at :)

jonko

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5 ltr
as that paint is there i posted the wrong pic its only half done (by a air gun) i just had the wrong fixture or paint and thinners its my first car ive paint and i didnt have any help antill i was almost finish and at the moment its back to under coat to get resparayed better this time and as vrv666
sead its onlt for racing its a cheep car and it doesn't matter if i go out and wreck it because i canm come home and have fun fixing it and with the price of stock vr v6's these days they aint worth **** and i paid for the car so i dont see why yous can stress about oh you wrecked a good car when i dont see you out there on the strip having fun

jujibelly

ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Commodore
Good on you mate for having fun on the cheap. Some people on this forum are narrow minded dimwits so don't worry about it.

jonko

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5 ltr
thanks jujibelly thats right (how many 16 year old kids out there under car bonnets doing there own work and racing not many but im one of the slim amount of kids that is going it) as ive sed since i first started playing with cars smoke tyres not drugs and im doing it in a safe place

VRV666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 3.8 exec, big pajero, 5speed vn v6 play car
Here you go mate, some pics of you having some fun at the right time in the right place.....
089.jpg

137.jpg

032.jpg

138.jpg

jonko

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5 ltr
lol that bottom pic of me next to the torry lol i thrashed him lol

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
good on ya for doing everything on the cheap, i went drag racing for the first time a couple of weeks and had a ball and i wanna do the same as you build a cheap drg car to thrash and not worry about breaking things

jonko

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5 ltr
yeh its fun as and ya end up getting the BUG to want to keep going faster and inproving but if it wasn't for VRv666 me car wouldn't be where it is now so a big thank you goes to rick top block and always got tips to do next