Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs calais - what should i do to it

EGG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE
if your tint is illegal, i'm ****ed :)

unless you mean that business in SA where I think the front side windows have to have lower levels of tint

at any rate, I was going to say rims, more tint, looks like your left-outer and right-inner tail lights have gone vn-orange on you, so I'd get some red ones from somewhere, or try and dye them. and then just throw massive amounts of money on sound system

zegerman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S1 Executive MANUAL
dont kit it whatever u do! calais look awesome when there guts are an inch off the ground and there riding on 19's... min 18' and the tint is darkest legal haha mate ur car is awesom! congrats bud!

holden VR

STEWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais
zegerman said:
dont kit it whatever u do! calais look awesome when there guts are an inch off the ground and there riding on 19's... min 18' and the tint is darkest legal haha mate ur car is awesom! congrats bud!

haha thanks mate, yeah i wouldnt put a kit on it... tinting is happening soon, does 35% look very good? i want legal but duno wether it will make much difference. 18's will be on the cards as soon as i find the ones i want :D. cheers for the feedback.