Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs Clubby Tuckin 20's

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
lol i owned it 1st.i evan have the rego papers.and ive got tones of pics in my photo album of it.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Oh i'm not saying you didn't man don't get me wrong there, i actually think one of the other people who listed it as theirs are telling porky pies, as they went overboard and listed pics of a few insane looking commodores like your Aero, as their past cars.

Was a bit, errrr, unbelieveable to say the least. That Aero is bloody insanity though. It's sooooooooooooo clean. Best one i have ever seen, i usually don't like Aero kits, but the purple paint and GTS wheels set it off really well.

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
i know who owns it now... and it doesnt look liek that anymore:cry:

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Dear god what happened to it?

*doesn't want to hear, but also does*

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
um that other member is me.well was me pro aero.lol and im not telling prokys

and they are bsa 219's and it was cobalt blue lol not purple.

lukas pukas

Bukake, better than cream
Reaction score
Members Ride
RS Liberty/KTM 250sxf
Oh i'm not saying you didn't man don't get me wrong there, i actually think one of the other people who listed it as theirs are telling porky pies, as they went overboard and listed pics of a few insane looking commodores like your Aero, as their past cars.

Was a bit, errrr, unbelieveable to say the least. That Aero is bloody insanity though. It's sooooooooooooo clean. Best one i have ever seen, i usually don't like Aero kits, but the purple paint and GTS wheels set it off really well.

yeah i remember seeing this on other forums and some dude saying he saw it crash at a servo or car wash? or somthing like that

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
um that other member is me.well was me pro aero.lol and im not telling prokys

and they are bsa 219's and it was cobalt blue lol not purple.

Noooo, i meant there was 2 or 3 OTHER members BESIDES you passing your old car off as one of theirs. And their forum names weren't pro aero or bow down.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
yeah i remember seeing this on other forums and some dude saying he saw it crash at a servo or car wash? or somthing like that

Yeah i saw it on the SC forum..........

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
yeah it did crash at a servo.may have been me im pympn on the sc forum and nasty1 on the ct forum.i sold it it went to horsham then it went to mnt gambier then it went god nos where but i did get a pm from the new owner[if he stil has it] asking me questions about it