Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Clubsport 96

weedo_86

JC Resident FireFighter
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
03 VYII Clubby M6, 92 Barina With Sunroof :)
yeh thats me lol yeh i havent even put them on yet been way too lazy havent even made an intake pipe for them yet, better get to it soon though otherwise it will never get done lol

ssn8r

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS Supercharged
i hear rumors its getting charged soon???? haha ;p will be awesome if u do u got plans for wat setup?? blower type? engine upgrades with it??

weedo_86

JC Resident FireFighter
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
im thinking the centrifugal type blower is the way to go prolly go with the raptor kit engine upgrades will come later not sure if il run a cooler as yet though im aiming for 250 rwkws, still got twin throats to go on and getting a stage 2 cam kit from crow cams soonish i hope haha

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Very nice clubby,look after it,looks great with the stock wheels and stock style of the clubby. I woudn't do anything to the interior it is a clubby why would u?

All the best for the future,open up that 304ci it has alot more to give with a nice 355ci stroker as the power house with some extra help by the way of a Blower :)

weedo_86

JC Resident FireFighter
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
Very nice clubby,look after it,looks great with the stock wheels and stock style of the clubby. I woudn't do anything to the interior it is a clubby why would u?

All the best for the future,open up that 304ci it has alot more to give with a nice 355ci stroker as the power house with some extra help by the way of a Blower :)

yeh the clubby will get opened up to a 355 just when funds are available lol havent decided which stroker kit to get yet or where to get it done, ive got twin throttle bodies to go on aswell cant wait

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
sounds like u got that money all sorted out :) good on ya..i thought u were sellin the t/b's tho?? u decided to keep em?? good luck with it all :) hope ur pullin big money to keep up with ur dreams :D ull hav to take me for a drive in it one day ;)

weedo_86

JC Resident FireFighter
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
just an update made 145.7 rwkw stock except the exhaust let the mods begin:w00t:

check out my dyno run on my myspace: http://www.myspace.com/weedo_86
:thumbsup:

weedo_86

JC Resident FireFighter
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
just an update guys i got an EPA notice friday about my exhaust pretty funny when i still cant drive it to it to get tested today got 113db legal limit is 90 so its getting fixed up should be all roadworthy and ready to go when im fully licenced

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Man that sucks, hope you dont run into any MORE trouble after ur fully licensed, thats bull****, hope none of this happens to me lol

weedo_86

JC Resident FireFighter
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
got the car back today gradpa spec exhaust lol got another cat fitted as well got the other tail pipe back as well so ill get the exhaust note back :) just dumb dumb here has to put it back on lol