Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS EXEC 95 model BT1. 5 litre no cruise,meow to fit ?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
The VS Acclaim I had was perfect. It had done 200 000 when I sold it probably 7 years ago. Must have been parked under cover before I bought it, and it was under cover the whole time I owned it.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I've seen quite a few that are still mint....lucky fcukers

crossy1962

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV REDLINE + a few VT’s S1’s & S2’s
Hi not an abba fan, interestingly I was messaged and advised to try another search engine to see if I could upload my photos that way, I'm with Google so I tried "Safari" and I actually got my VB SLE photos to load up, ( very decent of the person to suggest trying another search engine) I also had some photos of the GMH print out (from the Holden dealership in Lismore) of my VS BT 1 on my IPad and it shows my cars Vin No. and a break down of it and a listing of all the options it was given so I uploaded some photos of that document , shows it got IRS, I realise you believe me, it's just nice to be in a position to show something to support my statement so if you go to my profile and look for the album entitled VS BT1 you can have a look at what it came out with, a very interesting & useful document.
People like you and VS 50 along with Smitty & SLE/NUT make being in this forum a pleasant experience.
Cheers,

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Crossy,

your VB looks like a beauty !

Did it used to have a vinyl roof at some stage in the past ?

crossy1962

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Crossy,

your VB looks like a beauty !

Did it used to have a vinyl roof at some stage in the past ?

Yes it did and by the crushed section of the chrome on the upper front pillars lol it had a sun visor as well, I removed the vinyl when she was resprayed, I would have had new vinyl fitted but on the compliance plate where it says TOP there is no code so I assume it was dealer fitted, I have kept a section of the vinyl roof in a plastic A4 pocket so if in the future I or another owner wants to refit it there is a sample, as for the rest of her well I am not a fan of the red interiors, actually I bloody hate them lol makes them look like a brothel on wheels, owned 2 Brock VC's and sold them as I could not handle looking at the bloody crushed red velour interiors the factory buckskin trim complements the red rather well I think, love the wind up windows, I have owned VB SLE's with electric windows, god what a pain, and the best parts are the build number 000341M, I also have the log books and original vehicle identification certificate so the motor is the original one.
I put her on EBay about a month ago, just to see how she would fair and the bidding got to $25,100.00 with 3 days to go when I pulled it, not real nice of me but I had no real idea of her value, it is possibly the first commodore 5 litre ever produced, a couple of years ago a fellow had a factory VB SLE 4.2 litre and its build number was a neat 000700M & Just Commodore did a spread on his car saying " is this the great grand daddy of every performance Commodores" that might not be an exact quote but you get my drift, anyway I think he will be disappointed if he ever comes across my 5 litre build number 341 :).
Actually I should consider contacting a mag or 2 & see if one might want to do a spread on her, she's 99% original those mud flaps set me back $400-, the parts can be painful to purchase but those mud flaps are genuine nos & nobody forced me to buy them.
Will stop rambling on lol.
Cheers, Crossy

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Good stuff.

Still waiting on pics of this new one :poke:

crossy1962

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hi VS 5.0, sorry for the delay, been a bit hectic here, anyway I took a few photos this arvo of the BT1 there on my profile, didn't get great shots as the sun was low on the horizon somI put her in the shade as the glare was a bitch, will get some better ones in time, it needs a good cut and polish, has VT 16" mags but overall pretty original, has the original eurovox radio with it so I'm happy with it.
Cheers,

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Looks pretty tidy...nothing a bit of elbow grease won't rectify.

How does it drive ?