Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs executive 1996 ECOTEC

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Yep I sure am, weather looks okay too. I am looking forward to seeing the track again. I haven't been there since I was about 11 or 12 to watch my uncle sidecar racing. Track is a bit different now though!

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Well the only thing I can fault is the cackle/resonance when I off the gas but the rest sounds good :)

Here is the video I promised, this video does the exhaust no justice some of you with descent headphones/sound system might hear the entire exhaust note but Im picking it beyond the limits of the cameras mic. There is some deep rumbling coming out the tip of this pipe, it makes my mirror shake just like my subs when I drive around, but its not too loud

Oh and here is a laugh, dont see to many Wallibies here in New Zealand but I seen two dead ones today haha I have only ever seen a live on once.

013.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
What are your plans?? drive it to meremere on sunday??

Was going to make a muffler of some description, Because I heard on the web a kind of muffler you can't really buy but it makes V6's sound not ****.

But I just ended up welding some pipe in and a shiny oval tip lol. Sorry I wasn't on the the net all weekend so I didn't know the drags were on. I was getting on the piss and doing the clutch in my mates car, witch I left them to finish because I had a migraine from walking around pick a part with no sunglasses on!

Bad new/good news, Good news I found a coon with an LSD in it, bad news 26spline -.-

But I did do this on Saturday, I soooo want to buy some of these!

2013-01-12%2012.25.48.jpg

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
That looks good.....but what does it look like without old mate sitting in the boot lol.