Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Fuel pump- Walbro Replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
I kind of got that. its just the condicending way of putting it, He doesn't know what i drive.
But thanx for your help.
Ok then what do you drive? How rwkw does it make? What MPH has it run? After all this I bet its a stock 6 with a CAI and a cat back.

Lazin

Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS V6 Wag
Ha you think i need to justify my self to you the more you try to insult me the more the readers of this forum see your true opinion of its members and their questions ( that are obviously below you to answer politly) and i hope the rest of the site management see the way you treat their clients.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Ha you think i need to justify my self to you the more you try to insult me the more the readers of this forum see your true opinion of its members and their questions ( that are obviously below you to answer politly) and i hope the rest of the site management see the way you treat their clients.
No just you mate. I was quite polite in my first reply attempting to stop you wasting your money, but you chose to be pig headed about the fact.

Lazin

Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS V6 Wag
You call doubting what i have before asking and then that comment to rev 231 polite? I'd call it presumtious and rude.
I bet the ladys love it when your "polite"

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Lazin, this stops now.

I have re-read the thread many times and it seems that you are only trying to pick fights. I have no problem with airstrikes posts he was only asking a question about your question in his first reply which you did not answer in your following posts.

If this non-constructive chat continues the thread will be closed.

Lazin

Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS V6 Wag
All right i call a truce i didn't want it to go this far. you can shut the thread if you want i, got the answer i was after in the begining sorry if i anoyed anyone else.

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
All right i call a truce i didn't want it to go this far. you can shut the thread if you want i, got the answer i was after in the begining sorry if i anoyed anyone else.

And can we have acknowlegment of a sort of truce also from Airstrike too please? - I, for one, can understand why Lazin responded. Otherwise it is not a truce as only one party has agreed to it. Read the forum rules of engagement please.:)

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
The problem is solved, discussion was dead so why would I bother with a 'truce'.

Status
Not open for further replies.