Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS on Gas - Great Mileage!

vr1962

Reaction score
Members Ride
94 vr wagon & 94 vr sedan
i got mine put on gas the other month full reco motor done 30,000 and i am getting 620 km out of a 75 ltr tank. the guy who did it picked the car up as i live 50km away when he brought it back it had wires running into the engine bay and the tailpipe to the laptop on the seat i asked him why and he said thats the best way to tune them properly whilst driving.if it running to rich he stops adjusts it until its running sweet. and it is the same as factory fit. thats what he said anyway a bargain at 2100 bucks

Cobra Clutch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ii
i got mine put on gas the other month full reco motor done 30,000 and i am getting 620 km out of a 75 ltr tank. the guy who did it picked the car up as i live 50km away when he brought it back it had wires running into the engine bay and the tailpipe to the laptop on the seat i asked him why and he said thats the best way to tune them properly whilst driving.if it running to rich he stops adjusts it until its running sweet. and it is the same as factory fit. thats what he said anyway a bargain at 2100 bucks

Yeah thats how they tune mine.

A Rushy boy, huh?
I actually went to highschool in Shepp...but keep it on the down-low ;)