Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs Statesman Ute

Blakvsexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.0L VS EXECUTIVE
Hey guys,

I am about to buy a supercharged v6 vs statesman, mainly buying it for the engine and box, but since i will have a whole statesman to play with i am going to swap over the interior out of the statesman into my ute, dash, seats, elec windows, basically anything that is an upgrade will egt swapped.

Has anyone else ever done this, and if so have you encountered any drama's.

Cheers in advance.

RazzaCaine

Long Gone Now
Reaction score
Members Ride
---
you should change the front end over to make it into a complete statesman ute! sorry i didnt answer your question =(

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
I think the dash support is different and som of the wiring.

Clint_G

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SS
my mate put a stateman dash in his sedan. im pretty sure it bolted staight in. the wireing should be interchangable. if its not the same. you should be fine if you keep the donor car until the conversion is finished. that was if you need anything just pull it off.

Blakvsexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.0L VS EXECUTIVE
I thought about putting the front end on the ute but i reckon it'll look like ass.
I want a vs clubsport front bumper for it, and the side skirts.

Yes i will definetly be keeping the donor car til i'm finnished, and then i'll probably strip more out of it and flog it on flee bay.

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
i did it to my wagon it went in no probs i also did the climet controle,level 3 cluster,power windows,cruise,abs,air bag which means you will need to use the stato body harness and bcm ect there are a few utes with stato upgrades runing around do it you wont look back

jarrod09

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore ute
yes i did this to my vs ute and i also changed over all the wiring, climate control, cruise control ect just check out the pics in in my ute forum page

NEDWOB

Reaction score
Website
ozwagons.iforums.us
Members Ride
VN WAGON
ive done the same to mine and all parts are interchangable and best to use the bcm and loom , makes it easier.