Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs statesman wiring

arjaybee

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs statesman 5.7 converted
Hi i am looking for genuine or comprehensive wire diegrams for vs statesman engine relays. Looking to buy if have to but gregories ect are useless for the detail i need.

arjaybee

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs statesman 5.7 converted

VT2Commie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 Clubsport R8
What you'd be looking for would be in Volume 5, Section 12P of the VS service manuals

Not sure the downloadable scanned manuals have all the volumes. You would also require the VR companion volumes also as Holden did split the manauls up in regards to the electrical info due to similarities with the previous models. As the manuals where paper copies this saved on paper some what.

When things started to go electronic form from VT onwards models got their own specific information, and if previous reference was required it was just a click of a hyper link and presto everything all on one media form.

Reactions: Lex

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Sounds like you haven't actually used this ELECTRONIC manual or you wouldn't have made some of the claims in your post.
  • Volume 5 is not there mainly due to size considerations and this is stated in the volume.
  • The manual is electronic, it just uses a technology that is now unsupported, but can still be effectively used on all current Microsoft operating systems. Refer to my post #2.
  • The manual makes extensive use of hyperlinks within and between the VS and VR companion volumes.
  • So in summary, electronic manuals started with the VR/VS and not the VT.

VT2Commie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 Clubsport R8
Sounds like you haven't actually used this ELECTRONIC manual or you wouldn't have made some of the claims in your post.
  • Volume 5 is not there mainly due to size considerations and this is stated in the volume.
  • The manual is electronic, it just uses a technology that is now unsupported, but can still be effectively used on all current Microsoft operating systems. Refer to my post #2.
  • The manual makes extensive use of hyperlinks within and between the VS and VR companion volumes.
  • So in summary, electronic manuals started with the VR/VS and not the VT.
No i haven't read them I was just guessing, That's great then, valuable info.

Just a shame the further volumes aren't included.

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
What do you mean by further volumes? Menu attached below.

1702459480268.png

VT2Commie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 Clubsport R8
So the one you have is the complete manual, and the linked one above is partial? I have not seen this CD volume before. Not having a dig just interested.

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
If you read through the link given in my post #2 above, you will find a link which downloads a 417MB zip file that contains all the files necessary to produce the Service Manual shown above.

Note that the link shown in arjaybee's post #3 is not a valid link (corrupt for some reason).

This is my final post on this matter.