Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] VS Statesman WRECKING

writeoff

0 to 100... eventually
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Wagon
How much for dash clock and fascia posted to Melbourne? Do you still have the fog light switch?

Linzi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Do the connect to the rears?
No each door loom is separate, and plugs into the main loom..

How much for dash clock and fascia posted to Melbourne? Do you still have the fog light switch?
I would prefer to keep it all with the dash and sell it as a kit mate.. And no I don't have the foglight switch, but if you need something to get you out of trouble I think you'd find that an aircon switch is exactly the same as a foglight switch, just a different picture. I do have the bracket that holds the switch into the fascia though if your interested.

Just an update, the car shell is now sold, so no body panels can really be sold off of it. However, some things are still for sale, just ask me and see what I've got whilst I still have the car in the yard. The main things I want to get rid of straight away are; the dash, catback, power window regs, patch loom, tow bar, level 3 cluster, getrag, spoiler, and the botanica mica bumper and bonnet.

Make a reasonable offer on anything.

Linzi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
So the car is gone, and I really want to get rid of the last of this stuff so make an offer on any of it :) All thats left is as follows:
- Statesman dash ($200)
- Level 3 patch loom (still in my car, $100)
- Power window regulators, no switches ($40 each)
- Engine ($250)
- Gearbox ($400)
- Level 3 Cluster around 335,000K's on it ($80)
- 5 speed getrag conversion ($700)
- VS Clubsport rear spoiler ($80)
- Spare botanica mica (B148) front bumper and bonnet, straight but average condition (free, come pick them up lol)

Cheers :)

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Did you keep the front pillar covers ? there the grey velour near the inside of the windscreen i think there called the a pillars. How much ? and post to 2770 cheers travis!

writeoff

0 to 100... eventually
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Wagon
Still interested in those parts when youre willing to separate

Ctrl Alt Defeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais, VS Acclaim
Does it have the console lid? If so, does it have the cup holders? If all yes, how much?