Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS ute passenger side leak

Jezze

Reaction score
Members Ride
2 VS commodores utes 1 manual, 1 auto
Hi everyone i need help and i need it fast. my ute has recently been left in the rain and the windows are all up and sealed but there seems to be a large amount of water in the passenger foot well and behind the seat. I've checked every possible place the water could have come from but nothing is coming to mind I'm leaving the city tomorrow and don't want this problem while I'm away does anyone know where the water is coming from or could give me an idea as ever where is dry but that area. its happened twice now both times have caused extensive damage to the inside of the carpet and the first time destroyed the new amp.

kezzaj666

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commodore ute, Manual
mine is doing the same ide like to see what the problem is also

any help guys surely this isnt just happening to us

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute Series III 1999
same happens to mine noticed when it was pissing down rain it comes from under passenger glove box like right underneath well at least thats where mine did luckly my sub is on that side in a box so its secure lol, and to answer how to fix it i have no idea mine just stopped after a while or try finding exactly where from

Jezze

Reaction score
Members Ride
2 VS commodores utes 1 manual, 1 auto
I've now come to a conclusion i think its coming from both sides front and rear I'm tempted to remove the crash pad and see what it is thats leaking and in the back seems to be leaking a lot more i had to take the plugs out of the floorpan to remove all the water! i think i might re seal the back little wall things and change my earth cable for the sub. if anyone figures it out i would love to know as I'm sick of cleaning the carpet every 3 days from the bloody rain.