Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Uterus

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6spd Ute / VS 5spd L67 Ute III
looking nice man would have been even cooler if you have of used the tonneau cover as your shade.
How much that front bumper cost for a respray? just wanna know what ill be up for

P.S you interior need one hell of a detail.

haha cheers mate, um the front bumper cost me $250 but thats from my mate but i went to get a quote from one place and they we wanting to charge me $350 and another $50 to cut the SS bezels in.

and yeah the interior is filthy i just havent cleaned it in a while as i keep pulling it apart to fix or install things so it just gets messy again!

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
Just picked up a nice little present for the engine bay :)

P2100001-1.jpg

P2100002.jpg

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
mmmmmmm shiney :p

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
a new box? AWESOME

lol yeah i needed a new box was a bargain haha ;)

and yeah hopefully i can get my plenum cover finished to match in :p i have about a month to get it done but it takes for ever haha

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
ok bit of an update:

started putting on my rocker covers lol well i have one side on then when i was putting things back together i saw some coolant pipes where a little loose so i went to investigate and one of my joiners has snapped but i have managed to get it back on for now but i will need to replace it so thats why i have only put on one side :p
this is where i wish i had a daily haha

well here are some photos for you all!

this is a photo of the pipe that has broken its the one on top but this is after i have (temporarily) fixed it
P2160077.jpg

P2160075.jpg

the other side that isnt done yet so looks dodgy haha as i have one shiney and one stock
P2160076.jpg

and the new one :)
P2160078.jpg

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
well decided to put the second rocker cover on today :) glad i did as now it looks alot better haha. also got some chrome intake pipe to go with my polished look that i want to eventually achieve you may like it you may not!

had to take the throttle body off just to get the cover off :p was a little nervous as i dont normaly muck around with those sort of things haha.
P2200075.jpg

new cover in place :)
P2200077.jpg

me trying to put the throttle body back on and there was this little black pipe that was a pain to get back on but got there in the end :)

P2200078.jpg

P2200079.jpg

and the new intake pipe (not a fan of the blue pipe conectors so will look around for something else :p )

P2200081.jpg

P2200082.jpg

P2200083.jpg

GTP 85

291 hp @ the wheels
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY04 WRX, VS SSenator & VS V6 track weapon
clean your engine bay you stooge