Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Uterus

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6spd Ute / VS 5spd L67 Ute III
little update :) got my plenum cover polished pictures dont help but it looks like chrome :)

plennum.jpg

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
talk about mirror finish, nice work man

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
well i installed my plenum cover this morning :) and i reckon it looks pretty nice except now i want the bottom half done haha so i think ill go to you pull it and have a little poke around and see if i can find anything :)

well here are some picks :) enjoy,

BEFORE:
P2280002.jpg

OLD ONE OFF:
P2280004.jpg

NEW AND OLD:
P2280005.jpg

NEW ONE :) :
P2280007.jpg

P2280006.jpg

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
haha cheers mate yeah,
i know it will be hard but hopefully i will :p

also went to U Pull It today and picked up the top part with the throttle body attached to it so will go see this bloke and ask how much it will cost to get polished :)

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
well dropped off the bottom half of where the plenum cover goes also with a throttle body and they will be getting polished up :) lol i couldnt resist.

all up it will be costing $110 which i think is pretty good espesially if it comes up like the plenum cover did and will be ready in a week so will be on for old skool new age show :beer chug:
and also went and booked to get some tyres put on the stockies and they will be reciving 225s i think it is on the rear just so it looks that little bit meaner instead of the real skinny tyres haha

and she also got 3months of rego today haha she is one spoilt thing! (dont tell the miss's though ;))

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
well got my tyres put on the interceptors not really sure about them lol but they will be going on as it will save me money in tyres and i can look at some new wheels :)

the only reason im not 100% about them is i think they are to dark but meh it was done for free so i wasnt going to complain lol. and also cos im going from having 18s with not much tyre to 16s with a lot of tyre lol

they do look nice in the sun though,

P3050009.jpg

P3050011.jpg

P3050014.jpg

P3050015.jpg

rushy

Reaction score
Members Ride
still saving
nice treds! how much they set u back ?? $85 each? hahahaha we have them on our trailer in 14's an a 185 i think