Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vs v8 mace memcal vs hsv tune and knock sensor

MACE

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Trayner, hopefully he gave you your money back.

We can certainly help you out with a calibration to suit without any problems.

In regards to greenfoam, his actually very active on the fordforums these day. His definitely one switched on cookie when it comes to 5Ls, shame he appears to be over the scene :(

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Hmmmmm, the dark side.......

vamplestat

calais93
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS caprice
it is a shame he doesn't really play with the holden's anymore, his tunes are legendary so to speak lol. when i first heard about him and his tunes, it was the best option next to dyno read outs. and now MACE hold the market.

MACE

Reaction score
it is a shame he doesn't really play with the holden's anymore, his tunes are legendary so to speak lol. when i first heard about him and his tunes, it was the best option next to dyno read outs. and now MACE hold the market.
Yeah a few people has spoilt it for everyone else :(

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
greenfoam is a hard man to get a hold of these days and isn't really doing many tunes anymore. i was in contact with him early last year but have not heard much since when i was looking for a tune for my old vp calais.

Try pretty much impossible. He's had a memcal of mine for a good 6 months now and I'm yet to get it back. Were originally going to go Mace since they did an epic tune for Wraiths commo but even they recommended Greenfoam due to the cam etc.

MACE

Reaction score
Try pretty much impossible. He's had a memcal of mine for a good 6 months now and I'm yet to get it back. Were originally going to go Mace since they did an epic tune for Wraiths commo but even they recommended Greenfoam due to the cam etc.
You have a PM

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Thanks heaps Steve. Really wish you guys could have done something for me. I wasn't expecting much out of the tune for the dual fuel V6 of Wraiths but far out did it make a difference. Was worth every cent!!!

I am rather enjoying my MACE CAI on the clubby though, shits all over the HSV crap that was on it.

MACE

Reaction score
Thanks heaps Steve. Really wish you guys could have done something for me. I wasn't expecting much out of the tune for the dual fuel V6 of Wraiths but far out did it make a difference. Was worth every cent!!!

I am rather enjoying my MACE CAI on the clubby though, shits all over the HSV crap that was on it.
No problems Demonica :)

Hopefully the calibration on your Clubby get sorted out soon :)

Cheers,
Steve