Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs

Jake_VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec S11
Looks the goods mate. What did you use to cut out the drink holders?

cheers mate, used a 30mm spade drill bit then i sanded the rest, perfect fit :)

Jake_VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec S11
How did you get the red paintwork like that ?
Also where are you getting the leather re-trim ive seen them online and they look good i think pro-seats..

I did the paint work my self, its called marble, theres a few ways you can do it, go on to youtube and have a look quite easy if your good with paint.. im getting it done by a local Re-trimmer, DONT GO TO PRO-SEATS!!! they use reborn leather, they say its good but its the **** pieces of leather that arn't good enough to be leather mixed with vinyl... i know they are a good price but please dont go there....

Jake_VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec S11
just been speaking to a engine builder about doing up my ecotec in a few months like head work, head porting, cam, head milling and tuning to suit that + the full exhuast system and cold air intake which i have. what power do u think i will get?

Jake_VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec S11
Fair enough I was considering it, but thanks for the heads up ! Won't be going there
Where are you getting it done and how much if you don't mind me asking ?

no worries man, just look for a re-trimmer that will do a after hours cash job, there pro and cheaper price but still expensive lol, maybe getting it done at Exhaust plus mechanical and performance in SA and im not sure on the price yet, maybe around $1500