Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT cut out like i turned it off

Nod2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT wagon 5 speed manual
Did you check the fusible links? Particularly the main one (FJ).

View attachment 251182
Hi just wondering if u might be able to help me with there doesn't seem to be any power getting to half of this fuze box like the 4 little fuzes at the front don't seem to be getting any but the other ones are

Forcedvp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV XU8, FORD TERRORIST
Okay i still haven't got the car running I've taken it to a shop & they tried to scan it even tried 3 different Scan device's but none of them connected with the car at all, I've got another BCM but i couldn't get the ECU to go with it
Talking to a guy to see if he can tech 2 it to link them together he said that i am wasting my time it won't be that but he doesn't know what it would be & can't look at it until middle of next week & probably needs it for 3 days at a $100 plus GST an hour wtf
If your doors lock/unlock etc, it won't be your BCM. If you can't get a scan tool to connect, then it's most likely an ECM issue.

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
still waiting for cluster diagnostics to show no comms to ecu before helping further

Reactions: Lex