Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vt right hand indicator clicking fast and flashing fast

Daveyboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S1
hi guys i just purchased a vt series 2 clubby last nite, so im new to the vt section
the right indicator flashes faster then left
on the rear front and side of the right of the car flashes fast,
do i just need new globes, or fuse ?
if anyone could help me out, i searched but all i got was clicky indicator stalks
thanks
Hi Mate, I have the same problem and what it means when that happens is that something is loose in the connection from globe to electric. I dont have the technical terminology to name parts but what it is is if you loosen the battery holder, push the battery back towards the windscreen enough to get your hand in there and to see, you will see a wire and a connecter and that connecter is or shohld be in contact with the the bulb and the piece that should maintain the contact between the two does not house it firmly enough so it keeps slipping off. That said piece is a little orange round piece of housing that you will see when you pull those wires out of that orange slot. With it should come the bulb too so be gentle but you need to replace the orange housing, its plastic and should not cost more than 20 bucks, my issue in trying to replace it is that i dont know what its called. Hope you can use this info. All the best.