Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT stereo removal and after install

andrewgrazier

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT COMMODORE 50th ANNIVERSARY
hmmm thats interesting

ive looked at some of the pockets n they have like clips n they apparnty just Push into place n thats all you have to do

Spyper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
I tried that, believe me, but the holder wouldn't fit into the din along with the HU. It might have been something wrong that I was doing, but **** me did I try nearly everything I could and it would NOT go in. I even dismantled the eurovox JUST to get the casing from it. Put the HU inside there and tried to fit it in, but it wouldn't fit either =(

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
Spyper said:
I tried that, believe me, but the holder wouldn't fit into the din along with the HU. It might have been something wrong that I was doing, but **** me did I try nearly everything I could and it would NOT go in. I even dismantled the eurovox JUST to get the casing from it. Put the HU inside there and tried to fit it in, but it wouldn't fit either =(

Did u have a pioneer head deck also????

andrewgrazier

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT COMMODORE 50th ANNIVERSARY
farrrkk
i hope this isnt gona take an entire day!
i remember i had to make a complete custom pocket n brackets for my old car
it looked good but took ages :(

donz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
juz go and buy the $20 adaptor from super cheap auto and connect it to the original connection, then all the wires are labelled and you juz match them to the ones from your head deck. 5 min job. then do as wrx884 sed, juz put it in the metal frame holder thing and it will lock in tightly. then juz buy a din pocket from autobarn for $10...all done mate.