Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT stock radio/cassette player security code.

h8tensv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 SV6 2002 VX 1989 VN 5 Litre
Which dealership did you use? I need the code for my Eurovox too and I'm in the Newcastle area.

Phantom309 I went to pacific holden at Gateshead for the code only because I live not far from there. I don't know anyone there or even get my car serviced there. I just walked in with the rego papers as proof of ownership and the guy gave me the number. Any holden dealer should do it for free unless they feel like being an arse and charging you for it. Good luck with it.

Phantom309

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore Executive
Phantom309 I went to pacific holden at Gateshead for the code only because I live not far from there. I don't know anyone there or even get my car serviced there. I just walked in with the rego papers as proof of ownership and the guy gave me the number. Any holden dealer should do it for free unless they feel like being an arse and charging you for it. Good luck with it.

I agree. They should do it as part of their job. If they ask for payment, they're really asking to be paid twice. It's not like the computer needs to be fed bank notes before it will perform the search.
I'll give that a try. Thanks for your reply!

Jxfwsf

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
I agree. They should do it as part of their job. If they ask for payment, they're really asking to be paid twice. It's not like the computer needs to be fed bank notes before it will perform the search.
I'll give that a try. Thanks for your reply!

Or if you know anyone with a tech2 (even a cheap clone with an AU card) you can pull the radio security number from the BCM.
Providing that A) the radio hasn't been changed & B) The BCM hasn't been changed and not had the codes updated.

Alternatively if you're desperate you can punch in the 1111 test code for some sound