Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT: Super Lows or Low Springs

VTCommoDude

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT COMMODORE
I have SLs in the front of my SL. I dont like the back hanging below the rear tyre though, so I am thinking of going Lows in the rear. Also, I hear that shorter shocks are needed with SLs.

Can people post pics of their VT-VZ with low or SLs in it. If SLs with no shorter shocks, can you tell me if you have had issues?

Juztin

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS UTE Auto

louiedoggs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Excecutive Series 1
I have SLs in the front of my SL. I dont like the back hanging below the rear tyre though, so I am thinking of going Lows in the rear. Also, I hear that shorter shocks are needed with SLs.

Can people post pics of their VT-VZ with low or SLs in it. If SLs with no shorter shocks, can you tell me if you have had issues?

as far as i know, you dont need lowered shocks. mine atill has stockie shocks and drives a treat. my mechanic said the only think shortened shocks will do is make it a little smoother of a ride.

Just my 10 cents..

CHeck out thlink below to see my girl. She has SL's all round...

Michael

SimoVXSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Have SL in the rear of the VX with the standard SS shocks. Shortened shocks are not necassary but as loueidoggs says will make it a smoother ride.