Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX Berlina II Quicksilver, need some ideas

daNc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina II
really starting to wish i waited a little longer and bought a supercharged Calais instead of my standard v6 berlina, seeing as ive bought all the chrome parts and i want calais headlights, foglights, no spoiler >.<
cbf reselling and buying one though, wouldnt get my money back on what ive spent on it so far, grr...

daNc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina II
easy enough to drop in a super 6 or v8 into standard v6, if i dont just buy a new super 6 calais then maybe in the future i can just swap motors over when the current one has had enough? really dont know :(

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
do you know how mm i would sit from the ground if i went SL's on front and SSL's on rear with 19" SSV's?

380178_10150389336933398_720658397_8148707_1787286527_n.jpg

1231290321908312.jpg

First pic is SL Front SSL Rear, 95mm on 19's, Massive sub box for two subs, probably weighs 50kg, Stock exhaust (lowest point)
Second pic is SL Front and Rear. 110mm. same **** as before. (Except it has white walls so it looks a little closer to tucking.)

Also take into account the camera angles are different.
SL rear is actually higher than that.

I never scraped on SSLs on 19's. (had 17's and i sat at 60mm; different story)
I hate SL rears, no tuck...SSL rears, Tucks in drive ;)
In their defense, a tad comfier to drive in and legal.

STILL; Compressed sssls are tough as ####.
If you dont care about laws, Slam the ####ing **** out of it.

daNc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina II
hey thanks for that, them pics do like quite similar but anyway to get a level look seeing i have nothing in the boot im thinking ill have to go SSL rear and SL front. with the stock height i have scraped the front end about 3-4 times in the 3 months ive had it (driveways, not real steep and high gutters in super market lol) gonna have to be real careful when i lower it i guess

daNc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina II
Holden VT VX Commodore Berlina Calais LED Interior Light Kit | eBay

thoughts? comes with rear reading lights, dome lights, dome reading lights, boot light (no blue footwell lights :(, Blue LED
never been in a car with these blue led lights, not sure if they are very bright or if you can still read things in the dark? i know they do look a heap better though

Kuksta

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Senator Signature Wagon
Those wheels look the part you should get some like that!
Then get bags for it and yea those r my thoughts.

daNc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina II
my type r splits and amp are finally getting put in today, they been sitting in my room for the last 3 months, should sound so good since im used to just hearing the 2 left stock speakers working :)

daNc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina II
getting my 19" VE SSV wheels put on saturday with kumho KU31's, only $1750 including machining, fit/balance, wheel allignment from tyrepower, damn good price i think the guy stuffed up the price for the tyres because after that he was suggesting other options lol will put pics up when they on