Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX Bodykit Parts

stig1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series 2
Hey all!

I am interesting in purchasing a genuine VX Clubsport Bodykit minus the Spoiler however I do not know any places where I can get one from! I live in NSW Sydney area!

I know ssv (Sydney Special Vechicles) have vx clubsport bodykits, but they are not genuine!

If I ring up holden dealers, they ask for build numbers and everything to get the parts from their suppliers!

Would that mean I need to go aftermarket at like ssv to get the VX Clubsport look for my VX Executive!

Thanks in advance for any help!

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
try HDT at revesby, maybe lucky.

Umai Naa!!

R.I.P APY-88V :(
Reaction score
Website
www.aus12.org
Members Ride
VR S1 Exec. A4 3.8L
Have a look on eBay.

The plastic genuine HSV kits are the go. Fk-all hassles with fitting.

Don't go through Holden/HSV. They'll make it as hard as possible to obtain, and will charge you through the anus for it, too.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
pretty much unless you wanna spend the big bucks on the genuine, and they should be able to find it on there system otherwise they are retarded.

jetspeed carmate and xracing all make bodykits so try them aswell.

Err its not about finding it their system. To purchase HSV parts like that, you need to supply a HSV VIN.

VL-VP-VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Statesman GEN III
yeah apparently holden will not supply genuine HSV parts unless you actually own one, you can't even buy a HSV badge without quoting vin numbers. They are very hard to get genuine, try searching ebay or allhomes.com.au & allclassifieds.com.au.
I was looking for a VT clubbie kit and couldn't find one.
you can also post a free wanted ad on allclassifieds.

s_ikari2015

Fun IS easier with an 8
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 Monaro V2 CV8, '90 Toyota Sera
Sydney Special Vehicles would have to be your best bet, even though they aren't genuine. You're going to be hard pressed to find even second hand Clubsport kits. Most clubsport owners HATE the pretenders and will do everything to stop another one being made.

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
Sydney Special Vehicles would have to be your best bet, even though they aren't genuine. You're going to be hard pressed to find even second hand Clubsport kits. Most clubsport owners HATE the pretenders and will do everything to stop another one being made.

What he said ^^^^:D

stig1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series 2
True... thats one reason why i'm curious to know what people think of a vx with the vz clubsport kit put on it, from sydney special vechicles.... i had looked at that option aswell... but i do like the clubsport look, just can't afford to drive an v8 due to the cost of petrol...