Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX Bodykit Parts

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
True... thats one reason why i'm curious to know what people think of a vx with the vz clubsport kit put on it, from sydney special vechicles.... i had looked at that option aswell... but i do like the clubsport look, just can't afford to drive an v8 due to the cost of petrol...

Lame excuse. Mine is tuned and uses 11.5/100kms. Doubt your V6 is getting that economy...

stig1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series 2
Infact, i run a fuel sheet and i average anywhere between 9.5-10.5 litres per 100km

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
so my tuned ls1 chuggs an extra 1 litre per hundred ks for approx an extra 100 odd rwkw. Not bad considering.

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
True... thats one reason why i'm curious to know what people think of a vx with the vz clubsport kit put on it, from sydney special vechicles.... i had looked at that option aswell... but i do like the clubsport look, just can't afford to drive an v8 due to the cost of petrol...

XU6 has same bodykit i do believe... or similar? so you get V6 economy and clubby looks :)