Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vx ecotec bottom end

Status
Not open for further replies.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
It's a serious question, is that the best you have? If so, it's pathetic (don't try and change the subject) you still have yet to provide any practical info to back up your claim.
Do you want me to search the internet and provide a like to a website that has a few users stating that they use K&N and have tared down their engines and found it to be perfectly clean?

Well answer this serious question "Do you work for a high performance auto store or sell supposedly high performance auto products ?"
Answer the question! Its yes or no!
Pretty simple. Not sure why the drama response.

You have not understood anything I have posted.
You don't even know the point I am trying to make.

So I will ask again as you like to dodge this one:
Is that the best you have? Please provide some useful proof, that's if you really can. I'm still waiting.

vsv6dude

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 wagon
Show me where I post in this forum saying I work for a performance store, if I did I haven't spruiked the shop I work for ever. Does that answer your stupid question?
If you still cannot work it out, the answer is NO.

You have had problems trying to make points in the past, example:
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/general/180398-extractors-torque-one-last-time.html

So yes, continue to try and imply I'm the one who is wrong, incoherent or doesn't understand you.
Please continue to provide no proof to back up your opinion and give me no reason to believe YOUR facts.

Took a long time to answer.

Good find another myth which should be dispelled.
Go read on the street commodores forum about exhausts it may help you understanding, what I wrote in attached link still stands.

This link doesn't discredit the truth.

Don't need to imply anymore doing well without my help.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore

Good find another myth which should be dispelled.
Go read on the street commodores forum about exhausts it may help you understanding, what I wrote in attached link still stands.

This link doesn't discredit the truth.

Hahaha I'm not sitting by my computer waiting to see what you type, you're a joke.

Still waiting for that proof? Ever going to post it up??

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
It's pretty much what you believe to be the best air filter, I believe k&n are best because that's what Iv always herd, some people say this brand that brand but the only way this can be settled if there are dyno sheets of a variety of air filter brands/types

Best is very subjective. Best for what? EVERY model of filter will be different to another within the same company. You can't say that one brand is better above all others, that's a massive generalisation.

Then of course you take into consideration the price, type of filter media, replacement/service intervals, flow rates/micron ratings, filtering ability etc.
It depends on your own wants, needs and perceptions.

For example, the best filters for ME are the cheap $7 ones on ebay that I've used for the past 70,000km because the appear to be very good quality and the intake is always clean - I consider them great value for money. The filter size for the a360 is more than adequate and shouldn't impede flow at all unless the filter's really clogged. Personally, I'd consider spending any more than $15 for on an air filter for an ecotec a waste of money.

K&N produce a reasonable product, and obviously have a great marketing team and tactics (as proven by this thread).

vsv6dude

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 wagon
So I will ask again as you like to dodge this one:
Is that the best you have? Please provide some useful proof, that's if you really can. I'm still waiting.

Easy go reread what I have written, study it, absorb it reread the link I posted and you will be amazed.

vsv6dude

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 wagon
Hahaha I'm not sitting by my computer waiting to see what you type, you're a joke.

Still waiting for that proof? Ever going to post it up??

refer to previous post.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore

Good find another myth which should be dispelled. I'm going to call you Mr Myth Buster from here on.
Go read on the street commodores forum about exhausts it may help you understanding, what I wrote in attached link still stands. No, what I wrote in that thread in post #15 & #19 still stands.

This link doesn't discredit the truth. No but it does show a lot about who you are.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Easy go reread what I have written, study it, absorb it reread the link I posted and you will be amazed.

Yeah, not going to do any of that.
Enjoy your night & have fun busting myths & changing peoples opinions with little to no info to back up your claims.

vsv6dude

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 wagon
Yeah, not going to do any of that.
Enjoy your night & have fun busting myths & changing peoples opinions with little to no info to back up your claims.

Nothing has changed. You did not quote posts #13 and #18 of that thread.

You didn't get then Hmm wrong tree wrong garden.

Jxfwsf

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
Mythbusting aye?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.