Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vx seat in vr commodore

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Probably not.

The suggestions by members in this thread suggest the only way to do this is by making your own adapter plate yourself. Or drilling holes in the vr plate to match those in the seat base.

Vt-vz seats are not part of the vn-vs range offered. Your adapter won't meet legality and if found suspect to a claim with void it and all costs. This is why there aren't any sold, and if you do find one, it'll be potentially listed for offroad use. This isn't to say it's not safe, it's just not legal.

Donk lyne

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr ss 304
Probably not.

The suggestions by members in this thread suggest the only way to do this is by making your own adapter plate yourself. Or drilling holes in the vr plate to match those in the seat base.

Vt-vz seats are not part of the vn-vs range offered. Your adapter won't meet legality and if found suspect to a claim with void it and all costs. This is why there aren't any sold, and if you do find one, it'll be potentially listed for offroad use. This isn't to say it's not safe, it's just not legal.
Wicked thank you

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
This might be a silly question so my vr rails will bolt straight to the vx seats

Don't know but by the sounds of what has been written by @Fu Manchu, you'll have some fabricating to do or get done...

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
FWIW, I have VS seats in my VC and they are more comfortable than my VY executive seats in my VY wagon

Reactions: Lex

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
VR or VS Stato seats are a definite upgrade from standard VR seats. They are getting rare but they still come up occasionally on FB.