Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vx ss traction control

mr LS1350

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss sedan
Ok so are you meaning play with and turn it off permanently..

Cause if you turn it off (via button) and go for a drive and have at fault accident then its not going to work the same as disabling it it wont work either.. seems like a strange thing to have happen....

i was talking about totally removing/disabling the TC ..........sometimes i forget to press the TC button (upon start up) and its annoying when the TC forces up the accelerator ..........but if its too hard or causes legal issues in an accident too remove it i'll leave it alone

lumina01

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SSV UTE
IZMTCS.jpg

this is what you need if your gonna do it

BOGANV8

I gotta V8 whoot whoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX 02 SS LS1
i was talking about totally removing/disabling the TC ..........sometimes i forget to press the TC button (upon start up) and its annoying when the TC forces up the accelerator ..........but if its too hard or causes legal issues in an accident too remove it i'll leave it alone

Oh ok now i understand :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ozengines

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II SS Ex Chaser V8
I have a VX SS cop pursuit car and the TC is locked on, there is no button to turn it of. I guess done for their safety !!

mr LS1350

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss sedan
I have a VX SS cop pursuit car and the TC is locked on, there is no button to turn it of. I guess done for their safety !!

thats weird bud , i got a bro with a vy ss ex chaser with no TC fitted from factory

v8superlegend

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX exec
how hard it is to install traction control into a vx?