Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vx Ss

LOWFLYR

Reaction score
Members Ride
Enhanced Auto cammed VXSS 5.7A4
mate, don't fear about buying an auto. throw the 2g's + a little bit more depending on what you want, at it for exhaust and edit & maybe diff gears aswell depending on your budget and i gaurantee you won't stop smiling once you hit the loud pedal!! :yeah: :driving: :yeah:

Lish

Shake That
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Commodore
hahaha yer what evlss1 said!! I smile every time I give it to her off the lights :D like I said - aweswome car to drive....you won't look back !

OLS108

MR Helpful
Reaction score
Members Ride
Stockish VX Berlina
Lish071 said:
hahaha yer what evlss1 said!! I smile every time I give it to her off the lights :D like I said - aweswome car to drive....you won't look back !
come on we all look Back !!!! or how else are we going to see the Ricers being Left behind :rofl:

Lish

Shake That
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Commodore
OLS108 said:
come on we all look Back !!!! or how else are we going to see the Ricers being Left behind :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: too true!!!! :driving:

Slick6

Reaction score
Website
www.perthfilms.com
Members Ride
Phantom SSV
Ludacris, did you have any luck with the Silver SS with GTO rims ??

I am looking for a VX SS and as soon as I clear a few things up that guy was on my hit list to call.. It looked pretty sweet in the Autotrader Pic.

Mark

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
i just picked up a VX SS 2001 6 speed with 91000 on it for $26000, immaculate condition tho, and from wat i could tell then engine was fine... touch wood!...

Just_Ice

Reaction score
No I decided against the one in the Autotrader with the GTO rims..... Thought to myself I couldn't be bothered with a manual (I know lazy)........
I managed to pick up the stock one for $23,000 which I thought was ok..... Its 2002 series II with 50K on the clock..........
I already have plans in place and I don't even pick it up til Saturday.....
Just want to be able to look at a car and say "I did that" rather than buy one already done......

577503_33.jpg

Slick6

Reaction score
Website
www.perthfilms.com
Members Ride
Phantom SSV
Fair enough.. I would like a manual but there are definitley days where I am glad I have an auto so it will be a case of whatever takes my fancy at the time.

23K isn't a bad price. I would be happy with that sort of price.. Im just waiting for a chance to go shopping..