Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX/VU seat belts

topzonenz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu
Hi, can anyone tell me if VX/VU front seat belts are interchangeable side to side ? Thanks.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Yes, I'm pretty sure they're interchangeable

RiffRaffMama

Reaction score
Members Ride
Twin VX II Berlinas - "Vanessa" and "Geraldine"
Hi, can anyone tell me if VX/VU front seat belts are interchangeable side to side ? Thanks.
I'm going to say no.
I know from removing seatbelts from a VX that unless they are at the exact angle they were designed to roll out at, they will not move - that is by design - it's how the inertia reel engages. Switching from one side to the other would change the angle the seatbelt has to come out at and I doubt it will move for you.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
I'm going to say no.
I know from removing seatbelts from a VX that unless they are at the exact angle they were designed to roll out at, they will not move - that is by design - it's how the inertia reel engages. Switching from one side to the other would change the angle the seatbelt has to come out at and I doubt it will move for you.
Wait, I might've gotten confused... I thought O.P was asking if VX and VU seatbelts were interchangeable