Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VXSS Update

Zom

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Blown LS3 Berlina Wagon
5665cc = 345.69951ci rounds to 346ci

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Was only joking you know

Zom

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Blown LS3 Berlina Wagon
Me too ...

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
Did my research before I got the plates and yeah some will say it's 5.7L but noooo not quite at 5.665
So the math is I found out..
engine displacement = pi*(R^2)*stroke*8

3.14159*(1.95^2)*3.62*8 = 345.95 cubic inches for an LS1
Close enough..

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Did my research before I got the plates and yeah some will say it's 5.7L but noooo not quite at 5.665
So the math is I found out..
engine displacement = pi*(R^2)*stroke*8

3.14159*(1.95^2)*3.62*8 = 345.95 cubic inches for an LS1
Close enough..

I know man, was trying to freak you out cos you already have the plates

Was trying to be a ****

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
I know man, was trying to freak you out cos you already have the plates

Was trying to be a ****

Any particular kind of log? Don't know if you can spell s*it on this forum without getting in trouble..sorry moderator..

GHOST ****: You know you've sh**ted. There is s**t on the toilet paper but none in the toilet.

TEFLON COATED SH*t: Comes out so slick, clean and easy that you don't even feel it. No trace of s**t on the toilet paper, you have to look in the toilet to be sure you did it.

GOOEY SH**: This has the consistency of hot tar. You wipe 12 times and you still don't come clean. You end up putting toilet paper in your underpants so you don't stain them. This sh*t leaves permanent skid marks in the toilet.

SECOND THOUGHT SH**: You're all done wiping and about to stand up when you realize it, you've got some more.

POP A VEIN IN YOUR FOREHEAD SH** : This is the kind of sh** that killed Elvis. It doesn't want to come out until you're all sweaty, trembling, and purple from straining so hard.

WEIGHT WATCHERS SHI* You sh** so much that you loose several kilograms.

RIGHT NOW SH**: You better be within 30 seconds of a toilet. You burn rubber getting there. Usually, it has its head out before you get your pants down.

KING KONG SH**: This one is so big that you know it won't go down the toilet unless you break it into smaller chunks. A wire coat hanger works well. This kind of sh** usually happens at someone else's house.

CORK SH** ( Also known as a floater.): Even after the third flush, it's still floating in the bowel. My god. How do I get rid of it ??

WET CHEEKS SH**: This sh** hits the water sideways and makes a big splash that gets you all wet.

WISH SH**: You sit there all cramped up for a few minutes, but no sh**

CEMENT BLOCK SH**: You wish that you'd gotten a spinal block before you shi**ed.

SNAKE SH**: This sh** is fairly soft, about as thick as your thumb, and at least three feet long.

MEXICAN FOOD SH** ( Also called the screamer.): You know it's okay to eat again when your bum stops burning.

BEER DRUNK AND MEAT PIE SH**: This happens the day after the night before. Normally your shi*s don't smell too bad, but this one is BAD!!. Usually this happens at someone else's house and there is someone standing outside the door waiting to use the bathroom.

Last edited:
R

Risky

Just checking out your ride & it looks great. The door inserts are the same as mine. I'm jealous as hell on your seats lol

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
Just checking out your ride & it looks great. The door inserts are the same as mine. I'm jealous as hell on your seats lol

Thanks M8..car is where i want it (for now)..Yeah those leather Coulson seats are rare as hens teeth now so very happy i went to the effort and bought them!!! Cloth ones are still
available though..

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
Not much happening...car hasn't missed a beat...nothing ever breaks on this thing....touch wood..
Had the rear guards rolled..good job..no damage or paint cracking etc..found that with 3 hefty people in the rear and with the newish wheels being a bit wider it would slightly touch the guard going around bends a bit quick..didn't do it with 2 people in the back so just had them rolled to get that extra clearance..

Also new spare key fob failed to work after being programmed several times by mobile locksmith...reason was wifes new Bluetooth hands free in her car parked next to mine in the garage was interfering with the signal...moved her car away up the driveway and bang, all new fob functions worked straight away...keep this in mind if this happens to you in the future..