Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY Commodore Sunroof Not Responding to Input

TheDmac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Hey guys,

All of a sudden (and thankfully whilst it's closed) my sunroof has decided to stop working. I don't think it's the control unit itself as it also controls the interior lights and those buttons work fine. It's only the sunroof controls which fail to respond (the arrows and memory settings) am I best to take it to somewhere like Prestige Sunroofs? Or are there a few little things I can do first to help troubleshoot this issue

Cheers

caaf

Reaction score
Website
www.aurfscan.com.au
Members Ride
VYII Equipe S/wagon V6
Interior light and the sunroof are on different circuits. I assume you've swapped out/checked the fuse?

TheDmac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Interior light and the sunroof are on different circuits. I assume you've swapped out/checked the fuse?

Is the fuse in the bottom fuse panel with all the others? I played with some fuses the other day in an attempt to fix my power socket which stopped working (to no avail) I replaced some that were cheap looking, but none were blown. I might have to make sure I haven't played the sunroof fuse with a crappy fuse that's decided to blow. Thanks

caaf

Reaction score
Website
www.aurfscan.com.au
Members Ride
VYII Equipe S/wagon V6
Yeah, under the drivers steering wheel.. I like to use at least a test lamp. Better yet, swap it out. Maybe it'll be like my rear passenger power window, it took a few taps from the hammer, of course that was after pulling things to pieces.