Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY S PAC V's AU falcon

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Pffffttttt says you. I beg to differ :D

Im just going on times as given by Holden and various magazines I havent driven either car. But the Omega is definitely muchh quicker than the VZ exec despite the weight. I know the SV6's have different engines but thats the closes observation I have been able to make in person as they wouldnt let me drive an SV6 *glares*

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
Im just going on times as given by Holden and various magazines I havent driven either car. But the Omega is definitely muchh quicker than the VZ exec despite the weight. I know the SV6's have different engines but thats the closes observation I have been able to make in person as they wouldnt let me drive an SV6 *glares*

Agree, driving both VZ and VE Omega and SS's or both models, the VE is quicker, no doubt about that.

krazyboris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Spac S/C

Just head down to your local holden dealer and "say" your thinking of buying one. That should fix that little issue :)