Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vy s supercharged question

Daggy082

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 3.8
So what you are gonna take off the supercharger, spend money to get it running half decent, then what spend money to make it supercharged when you get off your p's??? Is that correct? MAKES NO FRIGGIN SENSE!!! Buy a NA, look after it and get as much back for it as you can and buy a Supercharged six or go straight to a V8 when you go on your opens.

CHA53R

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr wagon
Just take the charger belt off. Will be fine. I wouldn't bother but. Why don't you buy a s1 VT l67 that way you can drive it legally. or go a sv6

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Just take the charger belt off. Will be fine. I wouldn't bother but. Why don't you buy a s1 VT l67 that way you can drive it legally. or go a sv6

Lol you can't have any form of forced induction.

vs v6

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs
People like you OP are the reason P platers have a bad name. Hai guiz can I please buy a supercharged model and take it off. Then of course the people saying yeah man just do it. Facepalm man up deal with the fact you can't get a forced induction model spend less money on a crappy car first then go to the forced induction route when your on your open's.
the reason i said that is because theres a cheap supercharged 6 my mate is selling

Last edited:

vs v6

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs
People like you OP are the reason P platers have a bad name. Hai guiz can I please buy a supercharged model and take it off. Then of course the people saying yeah man just do it. Facepalm man up deal with the fact you can't get a forced induction model spend less money on a crappy car first then go to the forced induction route when your on your open's.

Last edited:

stinx77

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ii 25th anniversary 04
jus outta curiosity "VS V6", why is this supercharged VY th only thing you have eyes for at th mo? do you need to sell your VS to buy it? maybe jus buy th VY and keep drivin th old one til you're allowed to get behind th wheel of a blown car? how much are you lookin at payin for th VY?

stinx77

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ii 25th anniversary 04
sorry only jus read your reply to wraith so you've answered my Q. good luck with your decision

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I was more referring to the other idiots saying go for it vs v6 but I suggest you edit your post.