Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vy Spac series 2

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
Hey Heronvy, Nah nothing new really. Few little alterations here and there. Tuning of the LS6 MAF upgrade is complete.

Have got an LSD to go in on the weekend hopefully. Meant to be 3.46 gearing freshly lapped, shimmed and new bearings. Thats about it.

Running pretty well though :)

How's the supra?

Last edited:

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
Catch can in finally. Not just i pipe to atmosphere lol

photo 2.JPG

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
The car is currently getting fully reco'd with forged pistons and rods and a stage 2 comp cam. Caint wait till i get it back. Will go smaller pulley on supercharger in near future and actually get around to intercooling it finally. Waiting for car is a killer...

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
Bit of an Update:
Stocko fuel pump no longer up to the task. Actually surprised it lasted this long. Really holding car back atm in the top end but looking at waking in the l67 fuel pump assembly i have here or buy a walbro. Got intake temp issues aswell so intercooling has to happen straight after. Also some s/c belt slip beyond 5300rpm to redline(currently 6400rpm from memory and shifts set about 6200rpm) which is causing a loss of boost in the top end. But otherwise going hard. Sounds pretty good too.

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
Belt slip pretty much fixed.

Decided to go a Walbro GSS342 fuel pump, so i bought one :) Hopefully this should fix it leaning out hard over 5400rpm now the belt slip is gone in high rps. Gotta baby it till new pump is in.