Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY / VZ Power Window Switches into VR / VS : I need a wiring diagram or example

KhaosInc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais V8 M5
It is a brand new SSS parts brand switch, might need to open it and have a look at it. I'll swap the wires to another switch on the block and see it happens with that. Will look in my wiring diagram book to see whats what and how to bypass if the switch isn't faulty.

Update - bypassed bcm by pulling the 2 wires for the auto down and connecting them and it worked fine. Might be bcm issue but I can live without auto down for now. It's the green/black and green/orange wires on the black plug closest to the firewall on Calais/Statesman bcms.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6 Litre, VZ SV6
Does anybody know if you can use a ve switch block? And incorporate the power mirrors into it too?

KhaosInc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais V8 M5
Should be, but you will need to check the pin outs for the VE window and mirror switch block and make sure the VR/VS is similar like the VT-VZ one. The VE has 2 plugs in it, one the same as the VT-VZ window switch but only the top row has pins and a smaller plug with more pins. You would need to harvest these from a VE as well.