Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Calais [Black Edition]

S

StealthCalais

Thanks for the great comments everyone!!

Man that looks TOUGH!! nice pics mate!! LOVE IT!! CAN WE SWAP CARZ? SILVER CALAIS FOR BLACK CALAIS!! hahaha enjoy!!

Haha sorry but I'd miss the black too much!! I'll swap for your engine mods though :p

Fishman88

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais 190KW A5 CHE TUNED
Thanks for the great comments everyone!!

Haha sorry but I'd miss the black too much!! I'll swap for your engine mods though :p

Hahaha!! in that case NOOO!! haha too bad ur up in QLD!! would love to see it in person pics just dun do justice..Drive safe n take care!

S

StealthCalais

Hahaha!! in that case NOOO!! haha too bad ur up in QLD!! would love to see it in person pics just dun do justice..Drive safe n take care!

Haha yeah ditto! I was actually thinking about that a while back - itd be awesome to get some pics of them together - bit of VZ Calais pride!! Haha. Maybe I'll feel adventurous next year and want to drive to Sydney! It would be awesome to check them out hey.

S

StealthCalais

Hi All, wow it has been a few months now!! Just a small update - finally got my iPod/AUX connection put into the headunit courtesy of Phreddy!! (on his recent trip to QLD) What a difference! Thankfully no more terrible radio. The sound quality is incredible! Got on the LED DRL bandwagon a month or two ago also, and loving it! I'll be sure to get some photos up in the next few days once I have time to get her clean.

Im looking to replace my foglights also, as the LEDs that were in there have now essentially died, apart from a few LED's and they look terrible!

Not sure whats next really - still hoping to get some darker tint.

As I said - photos are coming. Cheers!

Apex8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S-pack SII
looks mad mate! i reckon a black (obviously) senator lip would look awesome on your car, just a thought but it looks awesome anyway mate, my dad had a VZ Calais (before the VE) in black and i just loved that car. anyway very nice keep up the good work!

tha shadow

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais (BLACK PHANTOM)
VZ Calais (black phantom)

Hey there,
After looking at your car the other day i decided i wanted one and scored myself one.... i may have paid a lil much for it but its all good, its unique as it has a leather black interior. Jumping from a Mazda121 bubble (which i still keep for work) is amazing experience.
I would like to add led coloured lights wherever legally possible, and change the rims to a more sportier look. . . any suggestions?

Car City VIC, NSW, the largest Used Car Complex in the Southern Hemisphere!

S

StealthCalais

Thanks Apex8 yeah I love the lip on the new VE you can get, it looks awesome. Too bad that wouldn't fit on mine. I did think about the senator lip, though I think it might be too big. I like the clean way it is now anyway!

Tha shadow - looks like you've picked up a nice calais! Black interior is awesome. As for leds, ebay is your friend! You can find heaps on there, I think I've listed the ones I've bought earlier in the thread. Have fun!

Ill aim to get some photos up this week.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
very nice mate, agreed on the lowering, doesnt need to go far but it needs to tuck a little at the back and this will be creamworthy! lol nice work

S

StealthCalais

very nice mate, agreed on the lowering, doesnt need to go far but it needs to tuck a little at the back and this will be creamworthy! lol nice work

Haha yeah it certainly would look that bit better I think! I'll keep it on the table for down the road plans. Just wont be happening in the near future. Darker tint would be higher up the list I think!