Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Clubsport

Scrusy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL wagon
This is sexy!! I've only seen this colour once. If anyone remembers Mitch Callaway from xfactor. He owns a stocko vz with black 20's though. Lives up the road

millsyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr
I spoke to the guy and he wasn't to concerned about the cam, just wanted the exhaust, cats & air intake changed back to stock and also wasnt concerned about the headers.
Hopefully thats all i need to do for it to pass.

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
I got pass the noise with extractors high flows and a verex closed was just in the limit. But dout emissions were right just lucky he didnt test that ****

Ah ok, hope his cam doesn't have to come out :/

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
woah that looks sexy AF, the blue on black rims is hawt!

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
I got pass the noise with extractors high flows and a verex closed was just in the limit. But dout emissions were right just lucky he didnt test that ****

Not sure about Perth, but in VIC they won't even bother testing if you have a Varex, instant fail.

millsyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr
I spoke to the guy doing the test and he wasn't to concerned about the cam, was only really worried about the cats, exhaust and air intake

So stock exhaust cats & manifold are going on and just gotta find an air flow meter for the standard airbox
but I have a bad feeling something else will fail it, as long as its not the cam ill be happy!!!

Any recommendation on 20' tyres?, car came with falken but a nice bolt in the middle of tread and bit of a heavy foot has gotten the better of them, although the bright yellow spare clubby wheel does stand out on the back now haha

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
Wooow a turismo clubport! I didn't even know they existed, that's so cool! Aaron we've been out turismo'd haha!

Have you done your test yet? If not best of luck buddy. Don't want to be ripping your cam out.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Wooow a turismo clubport! I didn't even know they existed, that's so cool! Aaron we've been out turismo'd haha!

Have you done your test yet? If not best of luck buddy. Don't want to be ripping your cam out.

I'm happy to be out Turismo'd by something so sexy. It's those little SV6's that annoy me.