Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vz commodore, lemon???

Status
Not open for further replies.

onca

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Exec
I remember my dad swore off Holden and switched to Ford coz he bought a lemon. What model was it? 1970 HG Kingswood. Then in 1980 he bought a Cortina with the 6-cyl 250, worst PoS he ever bought, luckily someone T-boned and wrote it off. In 1988 in his Ford ute, the motor packed it in coz some ass in the factory installed a big end bearing round the wrong way. Fast forward to this year, he's considering going back to Holden coz Ford majorly facked up his after-factory LPG.

Point: Lemons happen. ######## manufacturers happen. It's an inescable fact of statistics.

Me, like most people and including OP, no major probs with my '06 exec. Underpowered? Compared to what? The piddly alloytec still flogs the arse off most things out there. People who say a stock Commodore lacks power should jump in any stock 4-cyl girly car, and say it again.

ivabiggen

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz Executive
Yeah, on your behalf. Think about what you're typing...your OP barely makes sense. Perhaps a better way to word it would have been:
"Hey guys, I have a VZ Executive. I haven't had any problems with it yet, but I've been reading a few threads on here and it sounds like there are some faults which are pretty common. Just wondering what you guys think are some common issues with VZ's and how I could avoid them?"
If you want serious replies, make your posts at least semi readable...
yes this exactly what i'm saying but i tried to put into a contex that the average jc member could grasp, so much for trying to appease the natives, but with only basic education I'm not surprised.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
yes this exactly what i'm saying but i tried to put into a contex that the average jc member could grasp, so much for trying to appease the natives, but with only basic education I'm not surprised.

Should have used "SMS speak" so none of us so called natives could read it at all and passed over the thread as worthless.

Are you not "surprised" because you only had a basic education - or is it the native JC member that you are refering to with a "basic education"?

veezedhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ sv6
Seems basic education is all you received.

ivabiggen

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz Executive
this pack mentality is so predictable, more and more mangy mongrels join the pack to have ago, your all acting like i stole ya dolly, lighten up,I'm not the one that makes your life an obvious misery.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
It can't be that big as you are over compensating.......

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
This has made my work day so much better! *grabs popcorn*

Here's alittle advice for the OP, if you ask clear and concise questions, you'll get the same for answers.

Adds_05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7L
1314063323691.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.