Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Commodore Workshop Manual

Dan1488nz

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS wagon
Using it on my phone would do my head in. It would be so hard to see the detail. It’s a manual for ants on the phone.

Having a laptop in the garage, luxury.
Zoom is a handy function, I'll tell you that much lol.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Enhance. Enhance. Enhance. Enhance.
IkmH47.gif

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
I could have done with that information "way back when"!
GM Holden has (or had, past-tense!) a workshop manual on the VZ, but whether such is still available from them is (very) doubtful. Independent service facilities e.g. Repco, have facsimiles these manuals, as they do of so many others. It sounds as ginormous as the later VF workshop manual — all 1.62 gigglebites of it, and devoid of a speedy index search function...ugh—!!
I have the link posted in a few places for VT-VZ (LWB too) with all Accessory and Tech Articles as well as GM Daewoo and others.

alfau

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz ute
Good News ! 14/3/2024. It is still there and works fine although .. I had to use an xp laptop with ADOBE 6 to open it. The laptop is dedicated to my vz for GM scaning tool and now a genuine GM workshop pdf . Process; On win 11 computer :- Download files, refresh the download a gazillion times, eventually, 80 mts or so, unzip file to desktop, copy to disc, open disc with win xp, then ADOBE 6. find your model and follow your nose. lol

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
You click on the file “start here”

Paw Power

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VZ SVZ Ute LY7
✅ Downloaded with Chrome first try on Win10. Firefox could not complete the pre download after several hours of attempts.
✅ Unzipped with 7z no probs.
✅ Opened the Main Menu PDF with Adobe Acrobat Reader, just the latest free version. Opening without this renders navigation inoperable.
Note: Often you will need to expand a heading in the bookmarks pane too which appears on the right and also there's no back button. Enjoy!