Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vz exec suspension?

daniel555

Custom VY Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
OBR1EN, That pic of your car, Is that SSL's at rear and SL's at front?
Ive got SSL's on my VY exec and SL's at front. And getting 19's in the next two weeks, But if that how low it sits, I'd like mine lower i think.

Cheers.

Tuttle

stupidity reigns supreme!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
Lowered springs mate stiffens up your ride for fairly cheap or you could get serious and go adjustable coil overs all round but your getting in to $$$$ then.

sweet, cheers

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
just got my stimulus package finally...and i posted a topic up here before..think that my front left shocky is rooted sooo..im pricing up on getting SL front and SSL rear with a 4 point camber kit including shocks and springs hoping its about 850..anyone got ideas on average labour costs at a shop..and does anyone know a good suspension shop in brissy?

Tuttle

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
got myself some FE2 springs really cheap and before i put them on i was considering replacing the STD shocks while i was doing it.

the rear shocks are simple but the front shocks are in the strut yes?
would a VY front shocks/struts fit a VZ ??

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
yes they are in the strut tower..and im guessing they should because when i got my shocks and springs done at the shop they "said" they were the same from vt right through too vz..just going from wat they said tho

Tuttle

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
yes they are in the strut tower..and im guessing they should because when i got my shocks and springs done at the shop they "said" they were the same from vt right through too vz..just going from wat they said tho

i know they are in the strut tower but i thought i read soemwhere that the struts are different, is this the case??

Exidor

I come in peace.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Used Martian spacecraft
Vz's have different stabiliser bar to strut mounting tabs.