Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ front bar?

HannibalK1ng

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Hey guys just need some suggestions,

had a little accident this morning on the way to work (my first accident)
basicly wasnt paying attention and ran into a big utes tow bar at like 20 km/h lucky no damage to his car guy was alright and we left it at that.

with my car Silver SV6 in the front bar has a fairly big dint and the damage done ill probs just end up replacing it (lucky bonnet and headlights didnt get broken)

so yea any nice front bars that will suit my silver SV6 spoiler off and lowered, just wonder what will look good! any suggestions will be appricated!

thanks!

Burto89

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ S-Pack Ute
personally i would just buy the same one and replace it but also the clubsport and maloo fronts for the VZ's are hot also the monaro front is good too. (but i think you need diff lights for the monaro front.

HannibalK1ng

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
yea nah if i do it just want to be a swap over of the bumper, anyone got a pic of a VZ with just the clubby front? just want to see what it looks like with the standard SV6 kit but clubby front, also if i was to do it what colour should i get the headlight things done it same matt black as the rear bumber on the VZs?

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
use the photoshop thread in the pub to get some ideas mate. SSX front bar, clubby bar find a front on picture and put a front on of your car up and they will be able to match colours and all sorts of stuff. if it was me tho i would put a new sv6 bar on it :D

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Have you removed the bumper facia yet? If the impact was hard enough to leave it with a fair dent, you are bound to find that the bumper reinforcement behind it is history too. They are about $150 or so to replace and are virtually impossible to straighten out because of the type of steel used and the fact that they are a boxed section.

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx