Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ LX6 Adventra

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Extractors look nice! Do you get the raspy tiny tone after 3k rpm at all?

30092009442.jpg

^^^ Hahaha we have the same one hanging from our mirror LOL. We bought a heap of them from LOOT the other day.

LxAdventra

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LX6 Adventra
It's been awhile since i updated here, so heres the lastest, new 20" Pontiac G8 wheels, new custom mesh grill and sound install done. With tune on the 4th Jan and custom floor mats with Adventra logo coming soon too,

And heres the pics

18112009539.jpg

18112009530.jpg

18112009533.jpg

18112009535.jpg

and some of the wheels and grill

30122009602.jpg

30122009597.jpg

30122009606.jpg

18122009579.jpg

18122009584.jpg

Corbs1234

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 3.6
Question. must know where you got the black mesh from for the grill...?!? i should get it for the bottom and top grill on my ute.
Secondly, where are you getting it tuned in adelaide? Wilall racing in Wingfield?

LxAdventra

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LX6 Adventra
Hey Corbs the mesh was from car toys but autobarn sell it as well. And tuning was done this morning at Willall racing.

ok guys just got back from getting the car tuned at Willall racing, havent scanned the dyno sheet yet but will try and get it up tomorrow.
First run made 110.3awkw with little over 400NM total torque
after tune made 125.7awkw with fraction under 450NM total torque

yes i know some of you might ask that figures seem a bit low but really these figures for AWD aren't too bad.
Also have some footage of it on the dyno so again will try and get them up tomorrow

BLOWN R8

WHISTLE BY HARROP
Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VZ R8 MALOO, LC 406, HT PREM, VX SS
looks killer with the rims aaron.... now slam it! lol

Corbs1234

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 3.6
how much do wilall racing charge for an alloytec tune? Have heard from a couple mates that they know their stuff, gained 55kw from my friends VE SS.

Also seeing as you go 4WD-ing, i guess the power and torque increases in the low to mid range would be best for you. Lol i doubt you'd be powering through the mud at 6000rpm... :D

LxAdventra

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LX6 Adventra
With the rims would look awesome slammed but as i take it off road can't do that but if i get second car with get a proper off 4x4 and then ill slam it

ok run out of time yesterday to post up vid and dyno sheet so here they are, the vid was just the first run on the dyno.

DynoPrintout.jpg

LX6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra LX6
Love the car, but then I have a 2005 VZ LX6 Adventra (Odyssey) as well.

Very interested in the mods you've done. The Adventra wheel arches just beg to be filled with decent wheels. Any scrubbing with the bigger wheels fitted?

I'm looking at getting a double din touchscreen head unit fitted in Adelaide in Feb along with some paint protection. Any issues fitting the Pioneer besides requiring a fascia plate? Did you get the steering wheel control module as well? I'm looking at the Pioneer AVH-3150DVD and the AVH-3100DVD as they have front AUX and USB inputs.

Next will be the engine mods.

I think I'll bookmark this thread.

LxAdventra

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LX6 Adventra
howdy LX6, they are awesome cars you'll love it. Arches are massive and plenty of room for big wheels. Haven't had any scrubbing with the new wheels, they 10" wide front and rear too.
With the head unit i installed it myself was piece of cake, just need new fascia plate and some wiring harness, haven't fitting the steering wheel module as of yet, dont know it i will, touch screen is just as easy to use while driving. The front mount makes it easy but ill be re-running my cables and making new sockets for them all soon (keeps cables and stuff away from gears and everything else).

Will look out for your thread once its up.

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
wanna sell your old rims?