Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ V6 Exec Sports exhaust sounds TERRIBLE Pls Help

DeathVZaudiO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 Exec Sedan
PS. On a side note, go a K&N Filter with the 2 hole mod if u haven't.......... do that first, it'll change ur note slightly.

Hey man, its got SS growler kit on it. Pure luck, one of my mates friends charged his vzv6 and i scored the kit for $100. Its 3 months old. Sweet. Maybe thats y it sounds better???

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
extractors on an alloytec make them sound raspy as they change the exhaust pulses

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
extractors on an alloytec make them sound raspy as they change the exhaust pulses

Not exactly, they sound raspy because you have to relocate the cats and remove the resonators that are behind the original cats.

DeathVZaudiO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 Exec Sedan
Either way, im a fan of it now. I appreciate all the input and guidance. Cheers.

phillsau

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz sv6
i have an sv6 i put a cat back 2.5" pex single system with a rear resonator for about $300 and it sounded ok with a k&n filter then had a set of genie extractors put on and it sounds awsome it gives a deep note and doesn,t drone and it got 199rwh on the dyno with premium unleaded and seams even better now i run it on 98 .. next for a tune and it should be even better